Traditional Funeral Service:
Our Traditional and Bespoke funerals are provided to allow you to fully personalise the funeral service to the individual. This can include the type of hearse used, personalised Orders of Service, a Willow coffin to name a few. Our trained staff will sit down and go through all the options available to you. As each funeral is tailored to an individual family’s requirements, there is no set price. An example of such a funeral at a Gornal or Stourbridge Crematorium is detailed below.
- Our professional services, completion of all legal paperwork required for cremation and our attendance on the day of the funeral.
- Conveyance of the deceased into our care*
- An Oak Veneered coffin suitable for cremation.
- Deceased dressed in their own clothes or shroud.
- Chapel of Rest available during office working hours.
- Our Mercedes Hearse and One Limousine leaving from an address of the families choice.
- Provision of a personalised Donation Box.
- Collection of ashes from crematorium
Disbursements to include
- Crematorium fee £912
- Doctors fee for completion of medical paperwork £164
- Minister/Celebrant/Humanist fee approximately £200
- 50 Copies, 4 page Order of Service £75
- 3ft Seasonal Coffin Spray £135
Total Price £3536.00
A payment to cover the disbursements will be asked for before the funeral. Balance of the account will be sent a week after the funeral date.
*Conveyance of the deceased into our care during normal office hours. If out of hours or at a weekend an additional £125 fee will be incurred.