Pre-Paid Funeral Plans Prepaid Golden Charter Funeral Plans
Why it’s a good idea to arrange your funeral plan in advance
We offer a range of funeral plans to suit every budget through our partners Golden Charter, the largest provider of pre-paid funeral plans in the UK. Over a million people in the UK have purchased similar plans for two very good reasons…
- They want to spare their loved ones the stress of having to make their funeral arrangements for them. With our help you can plan in advance so everything is taken care of and your wishes are followed.
- They are concerned about rising costs and want to cap the cost of their funeral. The average cost of a funeral in the UK is currently is £3091 having risen by 61% in just seven years. A pre-payment funeral plan provides a safe and secure answer to increasing funeral costs.
Why it’s an even better idea to arrange your funeral plan with N.E. Downing
- Once the plan is fully paid your family or estate will not be charged a penny more for our funeral director services. There are some third party costs known as disbursements that are outside our control (such as crematorium charges, doctors’ fees or cemetery costs). Only if these costs increase faster than the growth in the Trust might there be a balance to pay.
- To make things as easy and affordable as possible, you can choose to either pay in full or in monthly installments
- We have four different plans to choose from (click on the button below to find out more). Each can be tailored to your exact requirements. If you have very bespoke ideas (like an eco or motorbike funeral for example), we can provide a plan for that too. Contact your local branch or purchase a plan here.